Friday, September 6, 2013

Gone!

I rode everywhere today. I rode... to a lot of old apts. mom used to live in. I noticed the Monthly Aspectarian is no longer being published or something... it's no where in Lincoln Square. Well I went everywhere I needed to, to blow steam. I came back and I could tell right away I was going to have a hard time from now on but easier, due to the changes in my life. I don't like to give away many thoughts right now, but I'll tell you... I turn on a phone and BAM then I get all these calls?! It's fine... Care... but no one fucking owns me and gets to call me up telling me I'm their GF and doesn't confirm it with me or rather uses a fear style way of getting me to feel like I am going to just agree and shut up. WTF. I have a better reputation now I'd say. I've been through a whirlwind of shit. God did close a door and open a nice, breezy window though ~ I can say I'm fucking RELIEVED to be alone with my own thoughts. I have so much. So many. No one listens. Yet I'm always the best adviser when needed. I am a fucking wall. I...



...don't exist

My name is still mine. But I'm scaring myself. Who the fuck am I...?