Sunday, April 21, 2013

4/21/2013

I have a cold, nose won't stop itching...

I'm having PMS really bad that's making me just not happy with someone... I don't know. The lies have always been lies with this person and they know it. Fucking liars. The gullible ones are the ones who don't know any better then STOP. BOMB. Destroyed. You woke up the demon in me, the devil, in 2008... I can barely function now AND I still... UGH WHATEVER

Here's the pics I meant to post earier, but Blogger is weird. <3 Night... 

The Candy from 4 20 and my bracelets landed on my mixer. 4 20 was marvelous...!!!

\(^ ^)/




Good morning 4/21/2013 ... I'M STILL ALIVE!!!


    A lil picture I made for Nathan.


My bro and his first time @ Spin Chicago for the Shower Contest with new friend Vanessa :) Ohhh my freshly turned 21 year old lil broham, you're my bff!!!


I say the strangest things... like my underwear? :]


I would LOVE this and this apt. OMG



The Illinois Masonic Art Therapy from the Psych Ward Bracelet I gave Joe, and the Hookah Mango vapor cig he brought over. I miss him... WTF?!




...


Hmm. Absolutely know ideas ;)



MC DJ ARTIST WRITER SINGER ENTERTAINER



\(--)/ マイッタ

I drew this one day. Jeremy really makes me upset sometimes... but it was all in good fun... kinda


Hehehe... I do miss old crazy SUPER outspoken me...

Doodles.



Just watch. 


オ(・ェ・)ヤ(・ェ-)ス(-ェ・)ミ(-ェ-)。o○Zzz…