Sunday, April 21, 2013

Today and yesterday

I am still alive! Although I'm busy ~ was out having an awesome walk in the sun/slightly cold weather outside and stayed out... as it got warmed up more, still cold - but better! Felt refreshing even though I was still kind chilly. I walked up and down Lawrence from 5 am to 7 or 8; sun was just coming out when I walked there. Fell asleep... not long after getting back home on foot, surprisingly ;) observing strippers leave the Admiral (what a funny concept... hehe ~ I'm a weirdo!) ...custie who left there I see get his ass whooped next to a cab in the middle of the street as I walk up to the place. I know they were goofing off, some perhaps drunk or just dumb yuppie mid thirty lookin' dudes were all riled up and the cabbie was doing nothing ha ~ ! Take it like this please; I wasn't working, just felt like walking there... VideoGirl is my name for a reason, I film in my head and people watch. :) Therefore; I AM not *I WILL NEVER* strip again (but not like I should have to answer to anyone either I guess)

I wouldn't...

Unless...

the staff peeps working Stilettos TX were cool, and they bring me down there for real and just but Ram quits actin like Snoop Lion (lyin~!!). It hasn't been each time he's said so since 20 - 2011 when I lived there and moved back home n asked...

Also ~ They'd have to be super nice to me, though. Which Ram hasn't been booooo!!! :( He used to say I'll fly you down anytime to work and now.... since twice in Spring/Summer 08', and also, when I went back in 2010 to live for a bit... AND WORKED 6 days a week EACH TIME... Even the last time when I lived there for 2 months... I worked 6 days a week man!!!!!!! I want the hotels, condos, and beach rewards tho so baaad! :(

Thinking about this is irkin' me and I got shit to do: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYLVIA! I'm sluttin' it up, just for you!!! We'll take pics <3

BYEEEEE!@#$%^&1

=^__^=