Sunday, April 28, 2013

What A Day, What A Day E Ayyy...

"with any luck you'll wake up tomorrow and never remember this at all." ~ Scott Gale April 28th 2013

[these pix have NOTHING at all to do with the quote!]



I was alone in my house today, for longer than usual; when I woke up from a long "day" yesterday (no, not what you think, mind out of the ...... )
umm... annoyed. Headachey///maybe it was all those hillbilly herons zillz not sure (kidding, again ;) but I know I haven't felt so suitable to document in quite some time now in the form of communication, speed, expression, sentences, BLOG; etc... well I have to admit I got a little lost in my head for a few yrs in my time again, comes n goes or whatever. . and uh yeah I f*cking was alone in my room before I knew it without knowing. All impact came dramatic and left... rare form for people and their what is seemingly observed/seen for the usual proper usage for whatever they see fit in what exactly what lies within my "
provided resources" arms reach ?

***WHAT ~ EVERRRRRRR!!!***

But one thing is for certain... It was some really messed up sh*t and too much. I felt like I was weak. Every room I walked into... in my own house.. was...

I mean I know it's been described as a labyrinth. But sh*t man I say a f*cking squiggly maze you can feel everything universal in energy, in, and the beings that were - yet through a time machine going warped speed... so like half there half

F_CKING. WHERE?!


Doesn't pertain to ya more than likely. Anyway. Scott knows what the deal is. Here I am, ready and waiting to do whatever the f*ck I wanna do. Yet I am not doing it, AGAIN. Being a hypocrite much? Yeah, I certainly am, always judging and "talking sh*t" for my position but well America did raise me... Amerika... FUCK YOU. Lol. No I'm not singing "f*ck yeah"... a bit sick of that.

Anyway it's just a shower and to walk to Walgreens. In the words of the Wise and Funny as Hell Ice Cube Gangsta Legend...

"I can't believe... today was a good day~!"

NO RLY. I fucking almost died earlier. No asterisk there buddy. Idk what. Channeled. This is a 116 yr old home. I have been born the girl of many spirits, aka spiritual, and hey... you don't like it? Go to Russia. Homer told me that and I never stopped listening to Homer after he said that in that Evil Homer Gabber song you know what, Homer Simpson gives some damned good advice sometimes! You should hear what he has to say about Jeebus! I mean Chelsea would appreciate that one! "He ain't nobody" LOL not about Jeebus. About someone else. So like...

Woah. ~~~~~~


I love when I talk to Chiyo when I'm ME and not bipolar
or... "too polar"
or bpd or mpd or or or --------

That's why whenever someone says she's weird, I just smile... ;)

Duh! Weird like her mum! =]

uhhhh yeah... so a party I gotta hurry up and get to, NOW!!! Bye ya'll, gotta get all prettied up and sh*t [not that anyone reads this shtuff or cares but ;]

. . .

 <3 

Hey









































We're having a party; it's called the Pinata that Lived!


PEACE

=^__^=