Thursday, May 23, 2013

Maybe... I'll Pull the Panic Cord?

I'm singing that fucking Panic Cord song... okay maybe not RIGHT here - but it looks like it heh. I am a ham huh? No... just extremely lonely and tired of careless brief lovers... and this pic is from the interview I did with "DJ Noface" as he referred to himself. He did not want his first name disclosed; yet well... you know I don't know his real name (first, yes, last, what?) SO I THINK. And he needs to please just back up off  me because I need some space damn!!! I'm only forcing myself to write really do you not know this achually.............. BC I know I am filled with sickness that needs to be healed via writing. No one catch my Brainsick while reading, ok?

CHEKITOUT: Some stuff from going out with Kalea yesterday!!! I am pretty zonked. But just wanted to leave a lil something to look back on, I hate how I have to use like the last of my energy (but it's worth it).

Yeah, they got married. :)


Drag Queens with Orange Dude and Nala for backup in case these stripper-Barbies try and run away from the 2 girl show they already got paid to upsell. *Shrug*??? ///YEAHYOUCANPOINTATMEI'MTHEINSANEGIRL


Ashes to ashes... fun to funky... you know Major Tom's a junkie...


I Worship Ludachrist

Ha... Half and half agree.


Oh no no no; many teenagers who are sheltered are... actually monsters!


I NEVER SAID IT WAS OK BUT
Yoshi is an album cover. Who is NOT a black cat. Thank you, Mr Guy..?
///yeahsothepussysfamoustoosowhat;)


! - RAINBOW DAY - !


Fuck you, you're never gonna know the secret


We are sooo tired from walking around that day!!! We weren't trying to pout, swear.


Love attack <3 !


Just a cry for help in a world gone mad..


3Me


 :)


Kalea and I are married, it's official.


She leaves me breathless hehe!!!


ACID? Noooooooooooooooooo