Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Weird Day.


 Anyone else feel like, it's actually SCARY and lonely taking a shower while you're by yourself?

I am indeed lonely, not for anyone but just one person, the same person I've had hold back on me for years.
Whenever I get torn up over feelings... I can't help but freaking sit up and do nothing but BROOD over everything... You know.. It happens. It's the only way I can get stuff out of my system. I just feel like I am operating at the pace of confused child. OK well that was mean, since children are usually smarter than adults and should be. But really, I don't know how to be, exist, let alone  simply comfort myself in a nice hot bath like I usually do. Love has destroyed me in every single way, with every man I've met and their affectionate ways along with monster like controlling ways... right now I'd say I have the ability to feel for another human and I can't even extend an arm to bc there's no one real even if I have company, it won't last. I can see it from a few people right now, I see right through it... In fact please, guys, for YOUR own safety you might want to STAY at an arms length.

So they call me a "serial monogamist" ~ I would agree accept... I am getting tired from falling in and out of love. It's confusing, and with EACH person I've loved, I've never stopped loving them. My arms will remain empty, my body untouched or held.. fuck yall. All yall.

"Nowadays people wanna talk like they got somethin' to say but nothin' comes out when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibberish

and motherfuckers act like they forgot about Bree?"

[ In the words of Dr Dre + Non-Dr Me. ].... . ....



You think you cool, you think I'm not?



<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3